Date: 03/11/2014 – 05/11/2014
Duration: 3 Days
Venue: LIMIT, St. James’s University Hospital, Leeds.
This 3-day interactive course will provide surgeons with the essential theoretical knowledge and practical experience of basic level laparoscopic surgery. The course will take you from a complete beginner in laparoscopic surgery to someone who is able to suture and tie knots laparoscopically, as well as perform some of the key procedures n laparoscopic surgery by the end of the course.
– Suturing and knotting
– Diagnostic Laparoscopy
– Laparoscopic appendectomy
– Repair of a perforated ulcer
– Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
– Continuous suturing
If you are attending this course as a participant in a non-training grade, this course is deemed equivalent to 20 CPD points. If it has contributed to your professional development, this would be in agreement with your appraiser.
This course is an intensive practical skills course with plenty of opportunity to practice in the laboratory, using high-quality laparoscopic equipment on bench-top models specifically designed for the course. Feedback and formative assessment is also provided to help each individual’s progress.
The chance to develop the fundamental skills of laparoscopic suturing and knot tying as well as to learn and practice a number of key laparoscopic procedures in a structured way, under the instruction of experienced and interested tutors.
Applying for this course
Any queries, please contact Mandy Sedler, Course Administrator, email@example.com , tel. 0113 2067286
In the event that you need to cancel this course, the following terms and conditions apply.
- Cancellation of course 30 Days prior to commencement date, course fees will be returned minus £50.00 administration fee. If you received any course materials these must be returned prior to any refund.
- If there is an alternate date available for this course you may transfer your registration, but an administrative fee of £50.00 will be charged to your card.
- Cancellation within 30 Days will result in a loss of fees. If there is another course available, you may transfer but a £50.00 administrative fee will be charged to your card.