Date(s): 20/04/2016 – 22/04/2016
Duration: 3 day
Venue: Bexley Wing, St James’s University Hospital, Leeds
This Teaching Day covers the topics listed below:
- Malignant disease of the uterus & fallopian tube.
- Cervical cancer.
- Malignancy disease of the vulva.
- Germ cell tumours.
- Malignant disease of the Ovary.
- Palliative Care, terminal care and bereavement.
- Principles of chemotherapy.
- Principles of radiotherapy.
- Diagnostic imaging in Gynaecological Oncology
O&G Trainees YMTP Year 3&4 / External Candidates
Lectures / Interactive
Refreshments / Handouts
This Teaching is funded for YMTP Year 3&4 Trainees ONLY. A Registration Fee applies to External Candidates
In the event that you need to cancel this course, the following terms and conditions apply:
YMTP Trainees: Late cancellation Fine of £80.00/day will apply if less than 5 days notice given.
Fee Paying Doctors:
- Cancellation of course 5 days prior to commencement date, course fees will be returned minus £50.00 administration fee. If you received any course materials these must be returned prior to any refund.
- If there is an alternate date available for this course you may transfer your registration, but an administrative fee of £50.00 will be charged to your card.
- Cancellation within 5 days will result in a loss of fees. If there is another course available, you may transfer but a £50.00 administrative fee will be charged to your card.