Date(s): 11/01/2016 – 13/01/2016
Duration: 3 Days
Venue: Postgraduate Centre, Littlewood Hall, Leeds General Infirmary, Leeds LS1 3EX
This course is set up for Year 1 doctors in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and is free for YMTP Trainees.
This intensive 3-day course aims to provide the best possible preparation for the MRCOG Part I exam in 2016. For more information, please see link below:
The candidate will have the opportunity to practice MCQs and to follow lectures.
Venue & Accommodation
The course is to be held in the LISTA suite of St James’s University Hospital, Leeds
A list of private accommodation situated close to the hospital can be found on the following webpage.
Refreshments are provided through the course, including food vouchers to use in the hospital canteen at lunch.
Delegates will receive pdf digital copies of all course presentation (as permitted by the presenter)
The booking policy
Before booking please ensure you are fully aware of our cancellation terms and conditions outlined below.
- If you cancel the course up to 28 days before the start date you will have the option of a full refund. A £50 administration fee may be charged at the discretion of the course organiser.
- We will refund your 50 % of the course fee if you notify us 27 days to 14 days before the course.
- We will refund your 25 % of the course fee if you notify us less than 14 days to 7 days before the course.
- If you cancel a place on a course less than 7 days before the start date, no refund will be given.
- If you miss the course or only attend a part of it, no refund will be given.
Please accept that no exception will be made to these conditions.