Today sees the launch of the inaugural LTHT Junior Doctor Awards, organised by the Clinical Leadership Fellows and Chief Registrar.
The Awards ceremony will be:
Wednesday 4th July at 12.30pm in the Clinical Sciences Building, SJUH, Lunch from 12
This event will be an excellent opportunity to celebrate the incredible achievements and the extraordinary work done by Junior Doctors every day within LTHT in both training and non- training role.
The following awards are up for grabs:
- Best Junior Doctor Involvement in a Quality Improvement Project
- Best Junior Doctor involvement in Research
- Excellence in Medical Education
- #HelloMyNameIs Kate Granger Award for Compassionate Care
- Excellence in Clinical Leadership
- Commitment to MDT working
- The Extra Mile Award
- Junior Doctors Choice Award: Best Supervisor
Apply/Nominate via http://www.leedsth.nhs.uk/juniordoctorawards
Nominations close 20th April 2018
Please tweet to raise awareness: #LTHTJDrAwards