SAS-Personal Resilience within the NHS
14 January 2020£50
At the end of this programme, the delegate can:
- Name 4 reasons why worrying is counter-productive
- List 5 signs of burnout and explain each one
- Explain 2 differences between stress and burnout
- Define and show understanding of 6 ways to deal with burnout
- Explain 5 methods to have a work / Life balance
This course is for SAS and Trust Grade Doctors
The Programme Includes:
- Module 1: What is burnout?
- Module 2: Signs of burnout
- Module 3: Strategies for dealing with burnout for patients and doctors
This event is funded for SAS & Trust Grade Doctors only - Please contact the Course Administrator for a coupon code.
A registration fee of £50.00 applies to all other Grades.
Please can you let me know directly if you have any specific dietary requirements.
In the event you need to cancel your place on this course, the following terms and conditions apply:
- If you have notified us at least 30 days prior to the commencement date of the course, your course fees will be returned minus a £10.00 administration fee. If you have received any course materials these must be returned prior to any refund.
- Cancellation of your place within 30 days will result in a loss of all fees.
- SAS & Trust Grades who book for free but fail to attend without prior notification will be charged the full course fee of £50.00