- This event has passed.
Human Factors in the NHS
Wednesday, 5 December 2018£50
Human Factors is the science of understanding human behaviour and is applied and related through this workshop to the healthcare market-place. Human Factors has been defined as: “Enhancing clinical performance through an understanding of the effects of teamwork, tasks, equipment, workspace, culture, and the organisation on human beings and their behaviour.
- Human behaviour
- Building a safety culture
- Analysing the root cause of issues and incident decisions
- The reflection process and its uses in learning experiences.
This course is for SAS and Trust Grade Doctors
Measurable Aims: At the end of this programme, the delegate can:
- Name the 7 steps to Patient Safety and explain each one.
- Define 4 ways to analyse issues and find the root cause.
- Describe the 4 stages of the GMC model for reflection.
- List 4 personal skills needed to enhance your Patient Safety Culture.
This event is funded for SAS & Trust Grade Doctors only - Please contact the Course Administrator for a coupon code
A registration fee of £50.00 applies to all other Grades
In the event you need to cancel your place on this course, the following terms and conditions apply:
- If you have notified us at least 30 days prior to the commencement date of the course, your course fees will be returned minus a £10.00 administration fee. If you have received any course materials these must be returned prior to any refund.
- Cancellation of your place within 30 days will result in a loss of all fees.
- SAS & Trust Grades who book for free but fail to attend without prior notification will be charged the full course fee of £50.00