CESR- Half Day
Tuesday, 11 August 2020, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm£50
The journey through CESR can often be long, and often people do not know the correct process or what the application fully entails. This half day programme has been designed in order to give delegates an overview of the application process in order to decide if this route is the right choice for them. Delegates will leave the session with a deeper understanding of what will be expected and the types of evidence they will be required to collect and submit.
At the end of this programme, the delegate can:
- Explain the application process and the 3 specific parts
- Identify the types of supportive documentation required for submission
- Understand and list the 3 aspects of the appeals process if unsuccessful.
This course is for SAS and Trust Grade Doctors
The Programme Includes:
- Module 1 – The process for Application
- Who can apply? Am I eligible?
- Module 2: Evidence
- Components of a successful CV
- Module 3: Successful and unsuccessful applications
- The process and time frames if you are successful
- The appeals process if your application is unsuccessful
This event is funded for SAS & Trust Grade Doctors only - Please contact the Course Administrator for a coupon code.
A registration fee of £50.00 applies to all other Grades.
Please can you let me know directly if you have any specific dietary requirements.
In the event you need to cancel your place on this course, the following terms and conditions apply:
- If you have notified us at least 30 days prior to the commencement date of the course, your course fees will be returned minus a £10.00 administration fee. If you have received any course materials these must be returned prior to any refund.
- Cancellation of your place within 30 days will result in a loss of all fees.
- SAS & Trust Grades who book for free but fail to attend without prior notification will be charged the full course fee of £50.00