- This event has passed.
SAS- Myers Briggs Day
30 October 2019, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm£50
Have you ever wondered what makes people tick? Why is it that some people can think on their feet and you can’t? Why does your colleague leave things to the last minute and you are always on time? Based on the well-known Myers Briggs personality styles, this course explores the range of styles and their relevance, particularly within team working,communication and conflict between types. It will enable delegates to recognise, respond to and benefit from different personalities in the workplace.
At the end of this programme, the delegate can:
- Identify the key characteristics of their own Myers Briggs style
- Explain differences between styles at opposite ends of each preference scale
- List ways in which they can improve their interaction with different types and conflict handling styles to minimise the potential for conflict
- If appropriate, identify where there may be weaknesses in their team map and identify how they could address such weaknesses
This course is for SAS and Trust Grade Doctors
The Programme Includes:
- A brief history of Myers Briggs
- The four preference scales
- Communication, conflict and Myers Briggs
In the event you need to cancel your place on this course, the following terms and conditions apply:
- If you have notified us at least 30 days prior to the commencement date of the course, your course fees will be returned minus a £10.00 administration fee. If you have received any course materials these must be returned prior to any refund.
- Cancellation of your place within 30 days will result in a loss of all fees.
- SAS & Trust Grades who book for free but fail to attend without prior notification will be charged the full course fee of £50.00