- This event has passed.
Leadership and Management
16 April 2019£50
The NHS is changing and there has never been greater emphasis on each individual team member taking responsibility for their share of the team achievement. The NHS is also encouraging employees at all levels to develop their leadership skills with ever increasing determination. This programme is designed to help and support delegates to achieve the organisational needs and develop skills and techniques which they can take back into the work-place and use in a practical fashion.
- Module 1: Key Leadership Competencies
- Module 2: Being part of a Team
- Module 3: Effective Communication:
This course is for SAS and Trust Grade Doctors
- List, explain and use the 4 leadership styles to suit different situations
- Name 4 ways that you are leading and 4 when you are managing
- Set one aim and two objectives to use in the work-place
- Explain the 8 team roles and how to practice them in given situations
- Names 5 ways to communicate more effectively
- Understand the difference between Assertive and Aggressive language
This event is funded for SAS & Trust Grade Doctors only - Please contact the Course Administrator for a coupon code
A registration fee of £50.00 applies to all other Grades
- If you have notified us at least 30 days prior to the commencement date of the course, your course fees will be returned minus a £10.00 administration fee. If you have received any course materials these must be returned prior to any refund.
- Cancellation of your place within 30 days will result in a loss of all fees.
- SAS & Trust Grades who book for free and cancel less than 14 days prior to the start date will be charged the full course fee of £50.00. Your lead clinician will also be informed.