- This event has passed.
Job Planning and Negotiation Skills
Wednesday, 20 February 2019£50
All senior doctors now have to produce a Job Plan to ensure they are meeting operational goals and targets. It is important to note that a job plan is more than a timetable or schedule of where a doctors needs to be at any time of the day or week. Of course that is important, but the idea of the job plan is to enable managers and doctors to work together, to maximise efficiency and productivity for the greater good of the work-place and patients.
- Module 1: Background to Job Planning
- Module 2: What is a Job Plan
- Module 3: Objective Setting
- Module 4: Evidence to support Job Planning
- Module 5: Other considerations
- Module 6: Negotiating techniques
This course is for SAS and Trust Grade Doctors
- Name 4 elements of a job plan
- List the 4 PA types and explain each one
- Describe 3 ways to show how the job plan and PDP work together
- List 4 bargaining chips and how to use them in a practical sense when negotiating your job plan terms.
This event is funded for SAS & Trust Grade Doctors only - Please contact the Course Administrator for a coupon code
A registration fee of £50.00 applies to all other Grades
In the event you need to cancel your place on this course, the following terms and conditions apply:
- If you have notified us at least 30 days prior to the commencement date of the course, your course fees will be returned minus a £10.00 administration fee. If you have received any course materials these must be returned prior to any refund.
- Cancellation of your place within 30 days will result in a loss of all fees.
- SAS & Trust Grades who book for free but fail to attend without prior notification will be charged the full course fee of £50.00