Alice White01132064886| firstname.lastname@example.org
Following the success of last years course, we are running this refresher and sign off course for EM HST’s and EM Consultants within the region.
The course will focus on core emergency ultrasound skills covering the level 1 Ultrasound competencies. The candidates will get a lot of hands-on practical sessions before their triggered assessments and sign-off.
To be signed off as Level 1 competent (to be independent practitioner with ultrasound level 1 skills in EM) you would have to show evidence of both theoretical and practical training as follows:
- Log-book of scans carried out during the training period (electronic copies with anonymised images or paper copies)(Practical)
- Follow up/reflective notes on any 10 cases (anonymised) preferably with scanned images or pictorial description of scans (practical)
- Evidence of completion of Level 1 Ultrasound training (certificate of completion)(theoretical)
- Evidence of completion of CEM e-learning modules (6)(theoretical)
For those HST trainees who are still in their early years please aim to collect these prior to you attending the sign off day.
- Evidence of completion of Level 1 Ultrasound training or equivalent.
- Any other evidence if available (not compulsory)
Ultrasound Physics & How to obtain an image
Abdominal Aorta scanning
eFAST & IVC
Echo in Life Support
EM HST’s (those ready for sign off)
Y&H EM Consultants
Practical hands-on scanning
- If you have notified us at least 30 days prior to the commencement date of the course, your course fees will be returned minus a £10.00 administration fee. If you have received any course materials these must be returned prior to any refund.
- Cancellation of your place within 30 days will result in a loss of all fees.
- There were no results found.