Leeds Implantable Devices Surgical Skills (LIDSS)
Friday, 24 April 2020, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm£50.00
Accredited by the Regional Training Programme Director, the Leeds Implantable Devices Surgical Skills (LIDSS) Course is a one day simulation based course which trains you in your core curriculum requirements for surgical skills in cardiac pacing.
This one day course offers:
- Training in Core Curriculum requirements for Surgical Skills in Pacing
- ARCP Evidence
- Exposure to simulated training
- Preparation for the catheter lab
- Animal models for suture technique
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- To learn, consolidate and utilise the core curriculum requirements for Surgical Skills in Cardiac Pacing.
- To be better equipped to manage patients in the Pacing Lab.
- To avoid "bad habits" early in training.
- To access expert advice about surgical techniques to benefit suture practice.
Core Curriculum Cardiology Trainees, ST3-ST5
- Presentation & Lecture
- Hands on Sessions
- Certificate of attendance on completion of evaluation form
In the event you need to cancel your place on this course, the following terms and conditions apply:
- If you have notified us at least 30 days prior to the commencement date of the course, your course fees will be returned minus a £10.00 administration fee. If you have received any course materials these must be returned prior to any refund.
- Cancellation of your place within 30 days will result in a loss of all fees.